What Personal Information is collected?
When interacting with InvestorJar, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, or other details. This can assist to improve your experience or to authenticate you as a registered user.
When do we collect information?
Information is collected when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
- To personalize the user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
How do we protect user information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to outside parties. We ensure that the intended use of your information is as clear as possible. The user can always opt out from InvestorJar using their informaiton.
- Understand and save users preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browsers Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user experience.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to you after the original transaction has occurred.
To be accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.